Friday, February 24, 2017

Champions and SmogCon part 2

The scenario is “The Pit” and I am up against Kraye. Since there is no DC Naaresh is up for it once more.
War Room Army

Theme: Storm Division
1 / 1 Free Cards     75 / 75 Army

Captain Jeremiah Kraye - WJ: +30
-    Squire - PC: 5
-    Hunter - PC: 11 (Battlegroup Points Used: 11)
-    Centurion - PC: 17 (Battlegroup Points Used: 17)
-    Centurion - PC: 17 (Battlegroup Points Used: 2)
-    Firefly - PC: 8
-    Firefly - PC: 8

Journeyman Warcaster - PC: 0
-    Hunter - PC: 11

Storm Lances - Leader & 4 Grunts: 20
Stormsmith Storm Tower - Gunner & Grunt: 4
Stormsmith Storm Tower - Gunner & Grunt: 4

THEME: Storm Division
I win the roll of and goes first. Once more I have my archidons on the left, followed by cyclops and gladiator, rhinodon behind the wall just in the zone and basilisks on the right flank.
At the end of my second turn I send forward my drake to put some damage on one of his hunters on my right and the archidons get up as far they can on my left. The Rhinodons are set up with Spiny Growth behind the wall and agonizer placed so he will have to fight within the aura and krea animus to which made it quite impossible to shot too. He sends in both centurions and a single stormlancer on my left rhinodon and I am quite lucky since it is left with a single box even after a couple of shots with electro leap in the back of his centurions. He takes out the drake and put some boxes on a archidon. In my turn I feat and the rhinodons gets enraged and healed by beasthandlers takes out the centurions, some stormlancers and put some boxes on the firefly behind the centurions. Raider and an archidon takes down the hunter by his flag and I start scoring. My feat makes it impossible for him really to retaliate on and I end up clearing the zone from anyone besides Kraye, who has Bullet dodge on him, which really makes it impossible for me to take him out. He tries to take out Naaresh, who is dominating my flag, with Krayes gun and some stormlancers and it was a long shot and it failed. I go to 5 points.

He was challenge by the armor I could get on every turn on the rhinodons, and the feat only made it worse.  
I will try to get the last game in tomorrow if I am not to hungover.


No comments:

Post a Comment